House Claim Declaration

When a client has a claim this is the moment to demonstrate that we are here to help you. In your TVT Insurance agency we have a claims department that will help to process your claim and defend your interests.

  • To declare a new claim, please fill out the following form providing as much information as possible.

  • You can also send us by email relevant photos, police statements, estimates, invoices or any paper work which will help to document the claim or pre existing content or building damage.

  • Our Claims department will start to work on your claim immediately and will contact you with the claim number and send when necessary, an assistance company or Adjuster.

House / Shop / Building Claim Declaration

Personal Information of the Policy Holder
Information of Third Party (responsible or affected person) - if applies -